Is BJJ mainly for adults or children?
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is one of the only martial arts where you have high level athletes at all ages and all walks of life. Children benefit from the confidence and bully-proof concepts. We give our kids structure and a safe environment to learn and grow.
What happens an a typical BJJ class?
- Our class structure is 30 min of warm up. 30 minutes of technique. and 30 minutes of rolling or sparring. If you are new we may ask you to sit out and watch for the first class of the rolling/sparring sessions. While an instructor talks to you about what we are doing. Safety is our number 1 priority.
What Do I Wear Or Bring On The First Day?
- if this is your first time training simply wear comfortable workout clothes. We will give allow you to use clean uniforms (also known as Gis) during your trial.
- Please bring a bottle of water to make the training more seamless. Although we do have water fountains on site, it is recommended to bring your own water bottle for quick access.
Is this Gracie Jiu-Jitsu or Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu?
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is the high level term. Gracie Jiu-Jitsu was a term the Gracie family (originators of the art) coined. The arts are one in the same. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) is also called Jiu-Jitsu and sometimes ju jitsu
Why Ares Roseville?
Ares BJJ Roseville was founded in 2016 by a group of driven individuals who want to revolutionize the game. We are part of the Ares BJJ association which is one of the biggest and best associations in California and worldwide.
We are conveniently located at 9050 Fairway Drive Suite #115 Roseville, CA 95678 in the Fairway Plaza Shopping Center. We cater to the Rocklin, Roseville, Granite Bay, and Citrus Heights areas.
Ares BJJ Roseville prides itself in pushing the envelope in both customer service, quality instructors, and your personal growth. We are the only school in Placer County with instructors that are current world champions. While other schools may advertise this, a few classes at Ares BJJ Roseville will surely change your mind. Our head instructors, Samir Chantre and Osvaldo “Queixinho” Moizinho, travel the world and compete at the highest level.
Come and check out classes with our one week free trial! Simply come in and we’ll walk you through an intro class.
Meet your instructors at Ares BJJ Roseville